Best Have Your Riot Gear Ready

My Probation Entails: Fifteen hours of community service, a five page reflection essay, a student conduct survey, a decision making workshop, fees that will not be paid, suspension in abeyance, termination in abeyance and last but not least an interview with law enforcement personnel. I would have loved to have made the interview much more interesting and heated but I have to have the questions reviewed by the dean so I had to take it easy. If you have every wanted to know anything about the bacon department let me know and I'll include it in my interview.

What is your name, age and birthplace?
How long have you been a police officer?
What made you want to become a police officer?
What is the most rewarding part of your job?
What has been the proudest moment of your career?
What has been the most frightening moment of your career?
Are there any requirements of being a police officer that make you question your morals and ethics?
Have you ever done anything you regret while on duty?
Do you ever allow your emotions to interfere with your duties?
Do you ever feel like you are granted too much power?
Does your job bring you happiness and/or fulfillment?
What scares you in life?
Is it required to disregard any emotions of sympathy to be a police officer?
What would make you want to quit your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment