Ambiguos Songs of Shame

So I didn't like that Woods song I put up so I decided to put this up instead. This is one of my favorite songs by Woods. I'm not really sure about the video, just listen to the music. I got time, let me take a ride to the county line and get high, away from all the prying eyes. I got a bicycle and I got some to kill and I got a hundred reasons to make a living will and tell a lie to make myself feel good inside. But no one needs to know the kid's got heart and his heart smarts. No one really cares who you are or who you think you are. Well these be sad times and we got real fears. It's a bad time for ringing in a new year. Don't want to talk about it so pass the bottle 'round. Drink the bottle down. Don't want to talk about it. So pass the bottle 'round. Drink the bottle down. These lyrics are pretty touching. I'm sure many can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment