Another Angry Youth

What else is new. An angry eighteen year old college boy confused and pissed off at the world. When the world is whooping my ass I have a right to be angry back. These god damn text books are breaking my back and I'm just about ready to toss them out. College just seems fake and fluffy to me. It is not real life. I am ready to tuck myself away in a small apartment in the grimy city and work for what I have. I am tired of suckin the tit. I thought moving out to Colorado would give me the independence I have been craving but it did not fulfill such needs. Just tryin to live my own fucking life. Guided, supported, and enjoyed by me and me only. This is actually a legitimate self portrait that I drew from a photograph. Again, I don't think my art teacher was pleased.

6 comments:

  1. We'll find our way man, eventually..

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.hangintherebaby.com/thesimpsons-s8e11.jpg

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i'm pleased and im the only art teacher you will ever have that matters. haha! xo, manulkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. so real get back here my nigga

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually am doing this so yeah . . . followin the dream for now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Manulkin! Thanks for following the bloggnees keep tuned cause crazy shit is bout to be goin down.

    ReplyDelete