"I'm Tryin to go to School but the System Wasn't Havin Me, Some Say It's Technicality But This Is Just Reality"


Suspension don't mean shit. Crooked Boulder cops taking me to jail with no shirt and shoes, tryin to put a hold on my education, and fill my record with permanent misdemeanors. Fuck a job that checks a criminal record anyways. Corporations won't have to look up my history because Imma be my own god damn boss. Authority foams at the mouth to bring down young kids with loud opinions, and high aspirations that they never even dreamed of. Who do you think you are? A badge doesn't mean you can be throwing innocent kids on the floor, hand cuffed with a taser stuffed against a skull. I will stay angry and never let the pigs walk on top of me. I'm going all out and going to chase my dreams until they are quenched and if not I'm going to fail and fall hard and alone on to the floor of a cargo train with a backpack and live the life of a stray. These past few weeks have been the most stressful days of my life I and have left my mind in a state of confusion, rage, and depression. Fuck it all because I am going to shine through the bullshit and be one famous mother fucker. I will prove it to everyone who has ever doubted me: the bacon, the university and all the people who feel they have the right to control my life. I am no thug, and I am not talking about dealing drugs or anything of the sort. But I can still relate to these lyrics. I am ready to get what I deserve and I don't give a shit how long it might take. Those who have supported me I appreciate it but if you are going to use this support to tie me down and use it as a means of control then I don't need it. This rant is definitely a bit cocky and radical but it is nothing more then another rant written to help me cope with the pressure. I wish I could post every song from this album because it is up there with one of my favorite rap albums of all time. I mean that. Buy it and slap it when you need to blow off some steam.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to prove shit to no one Bool, your a strong, intelligent, genuine mother fucker and the bay cats love you man. Keep on truckin my dog, fuck authority, stay open, listen, eat well, smoke weed, ride your bike, and know the roller-coaster always goes back up.

    ReplyDelete