Nothing is Alright; I Believe in Mr. Grieves

Things are far from alright. I need a break . . . please. The Pixies, Modest Mouse, and Interpol are up there with my favorite rock bands of all time despite their popularity. Excluding Interpol's last two albums. A girl in Boulder hooked me up with light room and I don't know how much it costs but it definitely is not cheap. It's amazing what you can do to some pictures on this shit; it's definitely cheating in my opinion but it's still fun. For all you digital fanatics I can see right through your lies. Haha. I miss film so much and I am about to be missing Boulder even more. God damn. I wish I could get hammered and smoke a pack of cigarettes but for now I'll stick with that Grizzly Mint. Here is a dope picture of Marc doing the only trick I've ever seen him do. Look at that editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment