I Fought the Law and the Law Won: 50 More Reviews To Go Before I Come Home Looking For Bay Residence


Here is some more radio bullshit. I am going to be posting all of the music I review good or mediocre. I can not always choose the albums I write about however I did enjoy this album. This is not a review but a few phrases for the DJ to say while he is on air, flipping through the songs I have chosen off the album. Hailing from San Francisco songwriter Donovan is considered to be one of the strongest lyricists working in the psychedelic folk scene. His talent has single handedly brought many underground San Francisco folk bands into the limelight including The Skygreen Leopards. He uses dense and fragmented song style and evocative vocals to deliver a powerful message to his audience. Donavan Quinn and the Thirteenth Month is Donavan’s primary band and together they recently dropped their sophomore album, Your Wicked Man, produced by Jason Quever of Papercuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment