Thug Shit in the Rockies

I got this e mail a while ago from my school and thought I would share it with you all. This shit went down the weekend before Halloween near a house party I was at. I wish it was me. Boulder police are asking for the public's help in identifying the suspect in a serious assault on a police sergeant that occurred at about 9:40 p.m. On Saturday, Oct. 16, in the area of 11th and College streets. Boulder police officers had parked their marked Chevy Tahoes in the neighborhood to investigate a call when they learned that someone had cut the tires on the two police vehicles. Several witnesses observed a man cut the tires with a knife. Sgt. Jim Byfield attempted to contact the identified suspect. The suspect started running north on 11th in the 1100 block. During a struggle with the suspect, Sgt. Byfield suffered serious injuries, including a concussion, a broken elbow, and a broken clavicle. The suspect was last seen running between houses in a northwest direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment