Modest Mouse


One of my favorite bands for sure. Best album: Everywhere and His Nasty Parlour Tricks. Go download that shit right now. A lot of people will tell you that a band's best work can be found in their older less sought out works and a lot of time I find it to be a bunch of bullshit. Weezy fans will try and compensate for his shitty albums by saying his true work lies within some cutty ass mix tapes no one has ever even heard of. Don't give me those lies. However in Modest Mouse's case this scenario is applicable. Although Good New For People Who Love Bad News is definitely an incredible album I feel like their best and most emotional work lies within The Moon and Antarctic, Interstate Eight and Everywhere and His Nasty Parlour Tricks. I always hate to have a make shift video playing during the songs I post on here but this video is dope and very fitting. I put this song on while I was falling asleep on a futon with some nice legs. I don't think I've ever felt this way about any woman to be honest. I have a five page probation paper due in several hours. Fuck it. I have come to realize that I most definitely have some authority issues, probably a result of my upbringing. Tryin to swerve on over to these open roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment